Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My favorite blogs...

Well, I finally got "off" my lazy butt and added the blogroll to my sidebar over there -->. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner than now, really. I'm lazy...that's my best excuse, and I'm sticking with it! :P

This week, along with hoping that I still have a job after March is over, my husband and I met with a contractor about updating the garage. Its been a project I've wanted to have done for years...since I bought the house, really. And I'm finally at my wit's end with it, so we asked for a quote. I'm still waiting for it to come through, but that's ok. I don't find out until next week whether or not the company will keep me on, so we have some time to be patient on this one...

I'm really hoping it's doable, though. I don't have any pictures of what the garage looks like right now, but I'll make sure to get some soon and post them. So you can all live my nightmare with me!

Cross your fingers that the job sitch stays as is, will you? I can use all the mojo I can get right now.

No comments: